An established Private Equity firm specialising in debt financing recruiting a Portfolio Analyst to help bridge the gap between the Finance team and Investment team.
The purpose of the role is to play a central part in the continued development and implementation of strategy and present directly to the Managing Partner of the group, providing them with incisive analysis in a culture that fosters open discussion.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- collation and analysis of performance data across 6 existing funds and future funds
- working with the Deals team to identify trends and opportunities to enhance portfolio returns (note that this role is not to replace any existing Analysts in analysing existing deals)
- modelling of portfolio out-turns under multiple scenarios
- supporting the Partner group with market analysis
- supporting Deal and Finance teams in identifying and developing processes and applications to improve collation and analysis of transaction and fund performance data
- educated to Degree level with at least a 2:1
- at least 2 years working in a commercial analysis role
- exposure reporting and providing commentary to senior stakeholders
- experience working with large sets of data
- advanced user of Excel with VBA/SQL highly preferred