Mechanical Design Engineer (Solidworks)
1 day left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for carrying out the day to day functions of the design office, including: issuing of BOM's and drawings for manufacture and assembly, drawing updates, and dealing with supplier queries.
You will also provide: essential design ideas, models, assembly drawings, and component details; using 3D Solidworks and CAD Software when required. You will play a major role in new and existing custom machine design projects.
• Excellent mechanical design skills using 3D Solidworks and 2D Autocad.
• Experience in the design of fast moving packaging equipment or similar machinery
• Excellent communication skills with a sound awareness of commercial factors
• Self-Motivated with the ability to work alone, whilst ensuring great liaison and team work with colleagues and suppliers
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and SAGE
• Ability to work to deadlines, delivering on-time and on-budget while working under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is looking for a challenging role. With excellent prospects for the successful applicant to grow within this stable, growing business; working closely with high profile, prestigious customers.