Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Putney! Start ASAP!
Level 3 Nursery Nurses
£15,000 - £19,000
The Nurseries we are partnered with aim to inspire children and feed their imagination through the environment they create. The settings are organised to give a context for the children's learning and enable the staff, to offer children a full experience covering the areas of the EYFS.
Our nurseries are in warm, caring, enviroments that pride themselves in having a home away from home feeling in the setting. The rooms are tailored to each specific age group giving the children a sense of belonging.
They also have large, vibrant, outdoor areas that provide an alternative experience for the children to explore, learn, and grow in free play.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on the EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position starting ASAP (after notice period).
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues
- Planning of early years foundation stage (EYFS) training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in the childcare sector, this is where you should apply!
Early years practioner, Nursery officer, Nursery assistant.
Please email or call kim.oaks@ablestaffing