Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Multi Skilled, Electrically Biased Shift Engineer.
My Client is one of the largest a manufacturers of quality branded foods in the UK, it is their strategy to be the UK'S first choice supplier to Quality Retail Outlets.
- Salary: £37,000
- 33 days basic holiday including all statutory days holiday
- Contributory Pension up to 12%
- On site Heavily discounted Staff Shop selling all products at cost price
- Shift pattern is 3 days on and 3 days off, 12 hour shifts
- Optional additional overtime available
On a daily basis the Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for:
- Establishing a working relationship with the Production Team and ensuring regular communication is fedback
- Supporting the Production Team to ensure targets are achieved via delivery of standards
- Respond to breakdowns, efficiently and effectively
- To achieve Engineering targets and KPI's, including response time & improvements
- Comply with legislation and site procedures including Health & Safety/Hygiene standards
- Develop Continues Improvements Plans
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Commission and ongoing support of new equipment
- Technical Support to the production function, and assist with training requirements
Ideally the Multi Skilled Engineer will have an electrical bias and have previously worked in a food manufacturing environment or similar fmcg plant. In addition they will need to have:
- 17 Edition Electrical Qualification
- City & Guilds or HNC /Time Served Apprentice
- Worked with Control /Safety circuits covering, sensors, switches, Pilz units, Level switches
- Worked with Temperature controllers, Probes, transformers and timers
- Installation of Drives, motors, servos, HMI panels, printers and labellers
- Be able to liaise and communicate effectively with the Operatives, the Production and Management Teams to clearly forge working relationships.
It is essential that you have previously worked as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment, To be considered please send your cv to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.