4 days left
- Full Time
London / Home Counties
Salary circa £80,000 to £120,000 plus benefits.
Our client is a leading data consultancy, helping customers to get the greatest value from their data assets. Our client has a broad range of services, they are a highly respected leader in their market.
As part of a planned expansion, our client is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager, who will head up a new division focussing on data software testing tools.
· This will be a hands on role, a mix of sales and team management
· Working closely with the consulting team, sales and marketing to proactively promote the software solutions through to mid-market commercial organisations
· Generate and manage sales opportunities from concept to delivery
· Work closely with the technical teams, driving product development to meet market demands
· Recruit and develop sales and support teams to help you achieve division growth targets
· Manage the pre sales process, either personally or via the team
· Take full commercial responsibility for this division, managing the full process
· This role will expand as the division grows
· Will have demonstrated success within sales management, promoting software solutions
· Will ideally have sold Data and / or GDPR assessment software testing tools to the private or public sectors
· Will be data driven, have a good understanding of data privacy and data protection
· Will be happy to lead from the front, assist in launching their solutions to market and developing this division
· Will have experience recruiting, training and developing a team
· Will be commercially astute, happy taking control of all costs from presales and development to delivery, support and training to client specification
· Will be a driven and dynamic starter who wants to grow with this dynamic and highly successful leader.
Should this role sound like your next challenge, and you have the right software experience, please call or email your CV through, we will be pleased to hear from you.