Fundraising and Development Officer
3 days left
- Part Time
WR Fundraising Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fundraising and Development professional to lead in creating and implementing a corporate, community and events fundraising strategy for a Surrey based mental health and wellbeing charity.
This is a new and exciting role - which will allow an experienced fundraiser to create and develop an effective strategy while implementing key aspects across the board including (but not limited to) events, corporate partnerships and community funding.
Fundraising and Development Officer - 18 hours per week
Part Time, Permanent
£26,813 pro rata, actual £13,044 per annum (Circa £14 per hour)
Flexible working patterns available as is the option for some homeworking
Duties will include:
- Create, develop and implement the charity’s fundraising strategy
- Develop key relationships with corporate and community supporters
- Delivering an effective communications programme to existing and potential supporters
- Developing new fundraising streams for the charity and its supporters
- Develop and maintain a supporter database.
This is a fantastic role for an experience fundraising professional to exercise their creativity and implement their own ideas in developing a successful fundraising and communications strategy.
Candidates will have:
- Direct experience of charity fundraising in any of the following - corporate partnerships, community & events, individual giving, trusts, grants, major donor, legacy giving
- The ability to write compelling fundraising communications and applications
- Creative thinking with the ability to bring ideas to the charity
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent admin and organisational skills
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.