Sourcing and Contracts Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Industry vetting organisation are looking for a procurement professional to manage commercial partners
Your new company
A leading name in the business vetting market, this well established company are growing and have a host of recognised industry brands affiliated with their membership scheme.
Having been established for the best part of 20 years this firm are looking to further develop their volume of members and become the ultimate trusted source in the trades industry.
Your new role
This role is a unique role that requires procurement experience and account management in the commercial world. The position will both manage and source lucrative partnerships with potential companies that can offer desirable offers or benefits under contract to membership holders.
- Always strive to negotiate the best offer for our members
- Attend partner trade events, seminars and open days, to advocate the company brand and identify more partnering opportunities
- Promote the company to partners and inform them of our growth plans and business strategy enabling them to understand how collaboration will benefit them
- Analyse productivity of agreed contracts and review/renegotiate accordingly
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be a self-starter, will be working autonomously. As this is a new position it is expected to evolve
- Will need to show ability and experience of reporting effectively to senior management
- Clean driving licence
What you'll get in return
- Company car, laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- Management bonus
- 22 days holiday, as well as all bank holidays off and a Christmas shutdown period
- Pension Scheme - 4% Employer contribution
- Free, on-site gym
- Flexi-Time working
- Excellent training and development
- Up to 5 days charity leave
- Healthcare cash plan
- Optional salary sacrifice arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.