Business Development Manager
Do you consider yourself a top biller? Have you got experience representing a learning provider? One of the well known e-learning providers are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to join their team. Based in Brighton the successful candidate will enjoy a solid basic salary and a fantastic bonus opportunity.
What you'll be doing...
- Prospecting business across industries for the organisations learning and development solutions
- Work closely with the marketing and lead generation teams
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact and activity reports on the CRM system
- Visit networking events, conferences and exhibitions
- Keep up-to-date with learning development technologies
What's in it for you...
- An attractive £40,000-£50,000 basic based on experience
- An exciting OTE opportunity
- Central Brighton location
- Working for a top learning provider
What you'll need to have...
- Extensive B2B sales experience - ideally in a digital learning capacity
- Knowledge of digital learning technology or software solutions
- Creative/technical approach to business development
- Experience of full sales cycle
- High standard of computer literacy including CRM systems
- Resilient, self-sufficient, able to influence and negotiate
So if you are ready to take the next step in your career and work for an exciting company then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.