PR Marketing Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
British luxury fashion house, founded in 1894
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be a key player in a small yet busy Marketing and Press Team (consisting of Head of PR & Advertising, PR & Marketing Manager and Marketing and Press Graphic Designer). To assist the team as a whole in all day- to- day aspects of both the PR and Marketing functions and act as a key support in the team’s organisation of larger events including major international fashion shows and advertising campaigns.
- Assist the PR & Marketing Manager with all the day-to-day sample traffic with publications relating to the product placement for the brand.
- Assist in selecting the merchandise, logging and sending out and also with the returns.
- Keep a documented record of all samples out on loan and chase samples with publications when appropriate.
- Assist in the management of the sample room and keeping this organised and tidy as well as changing over seasonal samples from the showroom to press room.
- Assist in the maintenance of the media database and handle any large press mailings for specific events
- Assist the PR & Marketing Manager in the management of the database.
- Use Sales force software to update database.
- Assist in the creation and production of weekly customer e mails.
- Assist with database mailings and liaising with fulfilment house.
- Assist as necessary in any website updates and photography for website.
Candidate needs to be a strong team player, happy to work in a very busy and high pressured environment, interest in fashion essential, highly organised. May need to work odd evenings and some weekends.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Creative by nature.
- Proactive attitude
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference