SIPP & SSAS Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
MB Fitzgerald are currently recruiting for a SIPP & SSAS Administrator due to continued growth within the business. My client are an Independent Pension Consultancy who are London based but with clients spread throughout the UK & overseas.
They offer a full range of actuarial, pensions & investment advice. They specialise in SSAS, SIPP, QROPS and QNUPS as well as providing consultancy to employers and trustees plus independent trustee services. They have provided flexible SSAS schemes to their clients for over 35 years and continue to innovate and offer versatile and comprehensive SIPP’s.
They’re looking for an individual with either SIPP or SSAS experience who is interested in progressing their career within a leading name.
Your main duties will include:
- Setting up of new arrangements
- Provide guidance with respect of property purchase/sale
- Process all scheme changes
- Perform all scheme calculations
- Liaise with clients and providers accordingly
- Ensure that all administration is completed to a very high standard.
In addition to a promising career within a leading name they’re offering a strong salary of up to £28,000 + Bonus & Benefits.