6 days left
- Full Time
Currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to cover the Weymouth/Dorset area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts that we have in that area.
The Electrician / Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
UK Market leader Facilities Management and Building and Construction business.
Electrical Engineer covering Weymouth will be responsible for:
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
The Successful Electrical Engineer MUST have a DT postcode to be considered:
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- Completion of a recognised Apprenticeship
- 17th Edition
- C&G 236 pt1 & pt2
- NVQ 2330 L2 & L3
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
- AM1 & AM2
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities