Senior Payroll Specialist - 10 Month FTC £40k + 10% Bonus & Bens - Bond St
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading Financial Services organisation who focus on Banking see a Senior Payroll/HR Specialist to come in on an initial 10 month FTC.
However please note you will be eligible for a 10%/15% bonus and all of the firms benefits.
Reporting into the HR Director this is a role where you will be working within a team of 3 and have a focus on the company payroll of 700 employees but also focus on the benefits accounts for the client and HR duties.
My client really want someone with a blend of Payroll and HR skills.
- Assisting the HR Director with the monthly payroll entry (Peoplesoft)
- Be responsible for running the payroll when the HR Director is not in the office
- Be the main point of contact for all payroll and benefits questions and queries
- Responsible for the pension and benefits account
- Maintain the employee and payroll filing: Online & hardcopy
- Produce reference and HR letter including employee references, leavers and starters letters
- Assisting with the HR inbox
- Assisting with background checks
- Maintaining the holiday tracking for London employees
- Significant UK Payroll & HR experience
- Ideally have Peoplesoft or Workday experience but not essential
- Strong Excel
- Strong communication skill set internal and external
- Team player