Graduate Trainee - After Sales/Training/Customer Service
2 days left
- Full Time
£ 19 -24k + bonus +bens
This is a fantastic role for a recent graduate or similar who is looking for a role which connects with customers in an after-sales capacity.
You will be joining a large international company who believe in supporting and developing their people so that your career and training start at day 1 of your appointment.
You will be working with a team and a product which are number one in their marketplace, allowing you to have confidence in your services.
You will also be working in a very sociable environment in lovely offices in Central London.
The company itself offers an online information service and your role is to ensure that customers are getting the best usage from the service and to maintain and develop customer usage to a high standard via various training methods including, on-boarding calls, telephone and face to face training.
You therefore need to be someone who loves talking to clients, who can learn quickly, is a good communicator, and enjoys speaking to and engaging with customers.
An ability to pick up technical knowledge quickly is essential as your product is multi faceted.
- Ensure that product and market knowledge is of a high standard to enable delivery that meets customers’ needs effectively.
- Utilizes telephone meetings and training tools to give excellent customer service and to enable upsell opportunities
- Provide effective training and support to customers.
- Support the sales team in identifying customers needing support or assistance
- Support the sales team and is a point of contact for clients
- Assist the sales team in setting up new customers, identifying and delivering required services.
- Assist with internal training of new sales and training staff as and when required