- Full Time
How would you like to join our team in a challenging and exciting new role as a Managing Principle?
We focus on helping businesses drive business impact. Our research considers how learning innovation can unlock results - we investigate and communicate, sharing what we have discovered. Our Advisory services then help facilitate, supporting organisations to make smart data driven decisions.
As the Managing Principal and commercial leader of our Advisory Services (AS) team, you will develop relationships with senior corporate L&D, HR and business executives identifying requirements and driving both the sales process and managing the delivery of our engagements to meet revenue targets.
A key member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and managing customer opportunities
- Managing the AS business function objectives/budgets/margins/deliverables/KPI's/quality/customer satisfaction as part of the organisation's business plan.
- Leading/developing/supervising/supporting direct reports/associate consultants within the business function
- Collaborating/working with the CEO and other members of the senior leadership team to deliver our offerings, within resources available and develop/establish new products and service offerings.
- Developing and maintaining business processes and procedures for their business function to improve and maintain quality and clear communications with key stakeholders.
- Grow, develop and maintain our corporate client community through our Industry Benchmark Groups
- Build sales pipeline collaborating with our marketing and communications team and our strategic partners
- Close sales/drive revenue
- End-to-end management of advisory engagements including:
- Preparing and issuing proposals/quotations for service offerings
- Collaborating with commercial team to close sales contracts and initiate billing
- Collaborating with research/analytics team who prepare/draft client reports
- Contributing to and owning final content of client reports and presentations
- working with principal consultants within the business to deliver profitable client engagements/projects -Delivering client presentations and workshops
- Providing ad-hoc advice to clients
Other Key Inputs:
- Contribute to company-wide strategy/plan/budget
- Prepare/present internal management information reports/reviews
- Facilitate team collaboration/contribution to the development/maintenance of website content & consultancy tools to ensure consistency by all AS team.
- Lead, contribute and maintain AS processes/standards. e.g. shared client document storage
- Contribute and adhere to company quality standards and processes, supporting their maintenance and development
Managing Principle | Manager | Management | Sales | Revenue | Standards | Process | Development
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience with HR, L&D and business change programmes
- Understands the value of an evidence based approach to providing professional advice and support
- Demonstrable thought Leader in the Learning Innovation
About Our Company:
By equipping people professionals with independent research, advice and resources, we encourage learning innovation that directly impacts business and individual performance. Since 2003, over 5,500 L&D leaders and 35,000 learners from over 55 countries have participated in our independent benchmark research. We're providing the world's largest evidence base on what works in learning.