3 days left
- Full Time
VennGroup | Housing
Tenancy Manager - Estate Agent
Our client, a renowned private Estate Agency is seeking a Tenancy Manager to join their team based in Hammersmith.
The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate who has a passion and interest around real estate in London and keen to move up the ladder.
Position: Tenancy Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Day-to-day Duties for this Tenancy Manager Role:
- New deal-checking to ensure all online paperwork has been executed accurately and completed in full
- Book requested pre-tenancy work to ensure the property is ready and to the required standard prior to the new tenancy commencement
- Respond to general tenancy related queries throughout the lease, providing advice to tenants and landlords in terms of processes and procedures as they arise
- Effective complaint handling, ensuring that each customer is provided with a quick and satisfactory resolution that is reflective of the Company high service level
- Management of a sizeable portfolio of properties (500-600 properties), handling all let-only aspects of the tenancy to ensure each stage is handled as smoothly and effectively as possible:
Call for more information on this Tenancy Manager opportunity and email your CV to Holly Skingsley at .
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don`t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
The specialists in professional temporary recruitment