VAT Analyst - Dutch speaking
Our client is an international Accountancy firm who is looking for a VAT Analyst with fluent Dutch to join their busy VAT and tax department. We are looking for a highly motivated, Dutch speaker who ideally has a background in accountancy or tax practice and who enjoys dealing with accounts, numbers, data entry, suppliers and colleagues in various departments and on a daily basis. Previous experience of UK or EU VAT is highly desirable.
- Excellent level written and spoken English
- Dutch to fluent level standard
- Solid numeracy skills and a great attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience within an Accounts Administration, Finance Support, Administrative Assistant or Credit control role is desirable
- Solid VAT or Tax knowledge is essential
- Accounting or financial administration skills are essential
- General enthusiasm and stability is preferred
- Able and willing to work in an pressure environment
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.