Payroll Consultant - 6 months FTC
4 days left
- Full Time
I have an urgent requirement for a Payroll Consultant based in Livingston to cover Maternity leave for 6 months.
Purpose of the Role:
You will liaise with the Payroll partner and ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
To ensure that robust and effective payroll record keeping and process controls are in place. To ensure that all payroll related processes are effective, documented and implemented across all the related teams.
To support on any pay related project activities including process, technology and regulatory.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Review and suggest improvements for payroll related processes and systems
- Coordinate all payroll related controls, ensuring the right controls to effectively manage risk and deliver the payroll accurately.
- Support the transition to a new HR/Payroll platform
- Provide coaching and support to Operational teams on the resolution of payroll queries
- Effectively manage workload ensuring all key tasks are diarised and delivered to strict deadlines
- Ensure timely distribution of all payroll related reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timely receipt of all payroll related reports
- To provide support on the testing of payroll audit controls and coordinate record keeping
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders
- Daily management of all payroll related queries from all areas of the business
This role would suit someone used to dealing with large volumes. Send your CV asap as interviews will be held next week.