Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager
A leading M&E Contractor within London and the South East are seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to work in their Central London Division. The business has a T/O of approximately £130 million and specialises in the Design & Build and fit out of Major Commercial and Residential Developments. Reporting straight to the Managing Director and the potential to earn up to £75,000 Basic Salary with company benefits; this is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Mechanical Project Manager to progress their career.
As the Mechanical Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the Mechanical Package as well as:
- Overseeing and managing the lifecycle of the project as set out by the client
- Directing the site team (direct labour, subcontractors & suppliers)
- Ensuring the clients requirements are being met and maintaining the existing relationship
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly project targets are met
- Attending review meetings as required
- Responsible for the financial stability of the project
To suit this role, the client requires the following from the candidate:
- To have gained a minimum of 10 years in the Mechanical Building Services Industry
- Have progressed from a practical (City & Guilds) or educational (HNC/HND) background
- Ideally have a track record of delivering Mechanical packages in excess of £3 million.
- To have the ability to work individually or part of a team
If you are successful in your application you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- A Basic Salary of up to £80,000
- A Company Car allowance
- Fully expensed Travel
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonuses
If you wish to apply for this position please use the apply button provided. Alternatively if you require additional information or would like to enquire about other Building Services opportunities then please contact Matthew Mullen on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.