5 days left
- Full Time
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced AV Coordinator. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.Main Purpose of PositionThe AV Coordinator role will provide 1st point of contact for the client`s technology users for all matters pertaining to VC bookings, general AV and VC queries, reporting of issues in meeting rooms and acting as triage/ 1st line support for all AV/ VC queries.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing AV Coordination support
- Accurately record and deal with requests and queries
- Manage the AV mailbox
- Provide a video conference room booking service and be fully conversant with the Condeco Resource Booking, AV & VC booking procedures.
- Carry out first lines support & trouble shooting/real time diagnostic activities.
- Act as a primary contact for ad hoc AV requests and be an excellent link between the clients and the AV Technicians.
- Allocate AV jobs, ad hoc AV requests and video conference support to the AV Technicians and co-ordinate their day to day activities.
- Contact customers to discuss and confirm their video conference requirements.
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the AV Helpdesk to the appropriate Manager.
- Update the AV Services Handbook.
- Produce weekly video conference statistics.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the SLA`s for the team.
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by your line manager.
- Continuously review procedures for improvements / modifications.
- Be fully conversant with H&S and First Aid procedures.
- To ensure mandatory compliance with information security policies, standards and procedures
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Strong customer services skills and experience within a high profile environment.
- Excellent telephone techniques and manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
- Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations.
- Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate
- Head Office Building.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective
- use of the team`s resources so as to maintain business as usual activity.
- Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- At least 3 years` experience of operating within a customer service environment.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.