AngularJS and PHP Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
Phoenix Technical Consulting is looking to discuss new opportunities with experienced AnguklarJS, PHP, front End Developers for our SaaS Client based in London.
A team, who aim to produce quality code and therefore a constantly stable, effective and sucessful product, a very experienced and personable bunch, so you’d be in good company and your contribution to what we do would be extremely significant. The client has high ambitions and visions for there product and are looking for capable, pro-active Front end developers to help them get it there.
The company is set to see significant growth over the next 12 months, so you’d have the chance to get in and make your mark before that kicks off in earnest. Such rapid growth means that they need someone who can hit the ground running and enjoys all challenges they face.
There are three projects in continuous development that you would be working on and more will likely follow:
The people we seek to speak to and represent must have the following Front End Developer:
- Comfortable programming in both PHP and AngularJS.
- Has a strong understanding of SQL, can write and improve complex SQL statements.
- Have experience writing unit tests.
- Has experience working with, and refactoring legacy code.
- Comfortable operating in a Linux server environment?
- Capable of working with a high level of autonomy and freedom but can be trusted to communicate and report outwards.
- Is excited by the prospect of understanding, developing and improving a complex web platform.
- Understands the impact of their work on our customers and our business.
In terms of technologies, the client is mostly written in PHP 7 with an AngularJS front end. It would be excellent if the candidate knew a thing or two about the any of the following technologies, like: MariaDB, GIT, Composer, Codeception, RESTfulAPIs, data modelling, automated testing, continuous integration, Linux command line, Jenkins etc but not essential.
They would rather hire someone who’s a great fit for the team and is willing to learn from them as well as to expand the client’s collective knowledge.
They are offering a competitive salary, along with flexible working hours and unlimited holiday. They have a pleasant (un-shared) office space, very central to all tube connections, with decent hardware to work on and a permanently stocked drinks fridge!!!
Please forward your CV and any examples of work/links you may have and lets disucss the opportunity in more detail.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.