Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Victoria - £36,000 + OT - State of the Art Building
My client is one of UK's fastest growing maintenance service providers. Due to a recent contract win, they are urgently seeking a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a new team of multi skilled engineers to take ownership of the day to day running of a large commercial office building in Victoria, London. This role will carry the reasonability of daily communication with the client, taking ownership of plant rooms, log books and the general day to day maintenance of the building. If you are career minded and looking to challenge yourself, then this is the role for you! My client has a great track record for training and is looking to put this support individuals in there career aspirations through additional courses such as HV-AP etc.
- Experience of Planned & Reactive Works across various building services and electrical plant such as:
- Electrical servicing such as Lighting, UPS Systems, Electrical Fault Finding, New Installations, Isolations, High Voltage Switching including basic fabric & mechanical duties such as AHU's, FCU's etc.
- Log Book Management & Reports
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Daily communication with clients and tenants
- Strong leadership skills
- Salary: £36,000 - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: 07:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00
- 25 Days Holiday | Private Health-care | Season Ticket Loan
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- Opportunities to progress into supervisory or technical specialist roles
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical C&G Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition (Essential)
- Current HV -AP (Desirable)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
- Ex-Forces Royal Navy Considered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.