Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Rail) - London
- Full Time
Our client is a leading construction consultancy, their infrastructure division is currently expanding and winning work across London and the South East.
Because of this the client are looking for an Assistant Quantity to join the team on a permanent basis and the successful candidate will begin work on a contract based in Central London.
Roles and responsibilities will vary and may include:
- Whole life costing
- Risk management, value management and cost control
- Benchmarking and Data Capture
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Contract advise
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including the pre-qualification process, ITT process, bills of quantities
- Quantification and costing of construction work
- Detail focussed
- Client facing
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 1 years practical experience in Quantity Surveying
To apply contact Rob Glaser at UKL Professional.