CRM Manager/ CRM Marketing
2 days left
- Full Time
CRM Manager with Salesforce experience
London, United Kingdom
As a CRM Manager you will be required to create and execute marketing communication campaigns and promotions for the Supe brand and product. You will be in charge of CRM campaigns from planning and segmentation through to creation, delivery and reporting in order to increase customer numbers and values while driving down customer churn. You will be a key influencer in creating a CRM strategy to achieve these goals.
- Management and execution of CRM campaigns and promotions;
- Email creation and scheduling;
- Customer and list segmentation;
- Reporting on campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SalesForce;
- Experience managing large omni-channel CRM Campaigns in a similar role.
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative and analytical
- Comfortable working as part of a team but equally happy to work independently depending on requirements to deliver results
- Excellent knowledge of CRM, including email fundamentals such as spam rates, deliverability and IP health.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly IT literate.
Supe is a real-time content monetisation platform giving social influencers a platform to share and monetise their favourite content with their followers. This unique app lets followers get closer to their favourite social media stars with engaging two-way conversations and content.
We have over 700,000 registered users globally and growing! The Supe team are growing quickly, so you’ll have a real opportunity to shape not just the software but the whole company.