Group Reporting Manager - Central London - £75-85k - Technology
4 days left
- Full Time
Executive Talent Solutions are working with a leading international technology business to recruit a Group Reporting Manager for their office in central London.
The business is a market leader in their field witha fantastic client portfolio and ambitious growth plans.
The role of Group Reporting Manager will sit within the Group Finance team and offers a salary between £75-85k plus excellent benefits.
- Management and leadership of the team
- Overall responsibility for the group reporting across the EMEA region
- Business process improvement around consolidation methodologies
- Ensure compliance to latest IFRS changes
- Development of the consolidation and reporting system
- Working with director group to add commercial value
- Maintaining relationship with audit partners
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified with strong consolidation and group reporting skills. They should also be able to drive change and able to improve processes. Due to the complexity of the business structure, candidates should have relevant experience in a large PLC or similar business.