Construction Manager - Station Upgrade
- Full Time
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Fit-outConstruction Manager to work with one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering/Infrastructure contractors. You will be working with a highly professional and skilled team helping deliver one of their flagship projects in Central London.
Apart from having the opportunity to work on one of London's Major Infrastructure Projects you will also be earmarked for future projects down to this Contract already securing a strong Order Book of over £4 million.
As a Construction Manager you will be responsible for;
- Responsible for safe delivery of works in your geographic area. i.e. making sure there is a co-ordinated programme of works, holding yourselves and sub-contractors to account for delivering it.
- Providing safety leadership in your area of responsibility.
- Providing leadership to the site level quality process, i.e. checking that the ITP process is delivering the specified quality of work in your area of responsibility - Escalating / intervening if not.
- Managing scope and logistical interfaces between co-ordinating trades and resolving issues. This will be facilitated through the daily co-ordination meetings.
- Working with site supervisors to ensure logistics are organised to facilitate works to be delivered as programmed.
- 10 years plus working in the built environment.
- Heavy Fit-out background on large commercial projects
- Focus on delivering safely of paramount importance.
- Fastidious in control of quality processes, not allowing programme to be an excuse for poor workmanship.
- Rail experience not essential, however experience of working on major complex projects a requirement.
- Capable of communicating with site operatives through to senior management.
- Logical and considered in their thinking - being able to work with both the immediate challenge but also the longer term plan.
- Degree or HNC Qualified
- £55-75,000 basic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
- Company Car/Car Allowance (conditions apply)
- Travel paid from home to site
- DC Pension
- Private Healthcare (single cover)
- 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to work on one of Europe's largest infrastructure projects with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
Randstad CPE also offer a referral fee for any successfully placed candidates. If you have any friends that are also looking, pass on their details and you shall be rewarded!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.