Semi Senior/Senior Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a senior or semi-senior accountant looking to progress your career within an expanding Accountancy practice?
Time Appointments are currently recruiting for a Norfolk based senior or semi-senior accountant to work within a rapidly expanding accountancy practice. This would be the ideal role for a hardworking Individual with good communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys utilising their analytical and problem-solving abilities and really take the next step in their career.
This vacancy is a perfect opportunity for an individual with a proven background within a practice environment. A study package may be provided for the successful candidate
Duties may include dependant on experience:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Tax returns both personal & business clients
- Forecasts including cash flows
- Management accounts
- Liaising with and providing excellent service to clients
- Assisting with the preparation of Audits
- Assisting with the training of junior colleagues
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.