Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at one of our prestigous sites in Central London. The ideal candidate will be a multiskilled engineer with mechanical and electrical experience but we would consider an engineer who is either electrically biased or mechanically biased.
The role will be working shifts rotating 06:30-15:30/13:30-10:30 and will also require weekend work and succesful candidate will have to be part of an on call rota
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for Electrical and mechanical maintenance as well as basic plumbing and fabric works
- Perform all work to specification meeting the required standards.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
- Provide regular updated information and condition ratings for the asset management database
- Communicate with the Engineering Departments when support is required to ensure all tasks can be achieved within prescribed requirements.
- Indentify extra work requirements and provide details of required material and labour estimate to enable client quotes to be issued
- Demonstrate commercial awareness by identifying opportunities to reduce costs, travel and waste
- Meets or exceeds operational and performance targets General
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Revelant NVQ Level 3 - Electrical or Mechanical
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of BMS, UPS, AHU and HVAC Systems
- 17th Edition Qualification
- Candidate will be required to have AP status so already have AP or willingness to attain
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends