UK Marketing Executive - PPC
UK Marketing Executive - PPC
Location: LondonSalary: £30k - 35k (bonus on top)
As UK Marketing Executive, you will be working in a small but dynamic team of three people, helping to drive the success of our brands.
The core channel of responsibility for this role is PPC. You'll also be expected to have a sound grasp of SEO, working with the UK team and also other teams in the brand! Not forgetting the wider team, you'll also work closely with internal teams within the company! Key relationships include Customers Service, Affiliates, CRM, Mechanics, Campaign and Graphics teams.
This role also involves being the main day-to-day contact with some of our external, 3rd party suppliers. You will be expected to be confident in managing the day-to-day- relationships with your assigned agencies and be able to share reports and presentations relating to campaign or channel performance in the process.
Let's dig into the nitty gritty details;
- Manage, build and implement PPC marketing strategy. This includes areas such as campaign management, reporting, optimisation and analysis
- From planning and execution, creating effective acquisition promotions, reporting and analysis, taking learnings and optimising to sharing learning with the UK team and company at large.
- Manage and implement SEO and content strategy
- This includes coordination and management of technical areas related to our blog and content, assisting on developing mobile marketing strategy
- Manage campaigns and promotions
- These are across various core online and offline channels including paid social, organic social, display, mobile marketing, radio, press and TV. Working together with the team to share knowledge and stand out with creative briefs on both brands. Your writing style can be adapted to be on brand and you will enjoy helping out with onsite content and CRM, including areas such as copywriting and management of onsite creatives.
You will be expected to have 2-3 years' experience of working within a similar role at either an agency or client side and have an in-depth knowledge of search marketing. You will be responsible for delivering, managing and reporting on all aspects of our PPC marketing strategy, including the day to day management of agencies and suppliers.
In addition to search marketing you'll also have a broad scope to work across other channels such as display, social media, content, TV, radio, press and OOH. Additionally, you will assist the UK Marketing Executive and the UK Country Manager on other areas including promotions, onsite content, CRM and copywriting. To manage campaigns successfully, you will be experienced in working with Google AdWords alongside other marketing technology platforms, ideally DoubleClick Search and DoubleClick Campaign Manager. iGaming experience is preferred but is not essential.
In short we are after someone with:
- Paid search marketing
- Acquisition and brand marketing
- Campaign management (across all channels)
- Agency management (across all channels)
- Content and CRM experience
Competencies we are searching for in the next UK Marketing Executive:
- Performance driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Take on ad hoc tasks as required
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now