Development Support Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
City of Wolverhampton Council are seeking an experienced and highly motivated development support analyst to work as part of the development team to help deliver, maintain and support highly available, enterprise solutions.
Working to exacting service standards and prioritising customer demand you will support and configure solutions to meet business requirements for enterprise and business software applications, business intelligence and interfaces.
The role will focus on new solutions but will also involve providing 2nd line support to the helpdesk and other relevant personnel as and when required.
Desired Skills: -
- Hands-on experience in design and customisation across the SharePoint and Dynamics CRM platforms on a diverse range of projects; including configuring, reporting, deploying, testing and documenting.
- To be able to configure SharePoint and Dynamics CRM to enable the development of solutions.
- Knowledge of IIS
- Knowledge and experience of best industry practice in providing and/or customising solutions - converting traditional, document-intensive business processes into digital-based approach.
- Strong communicator and possess strong customer engagement skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
You will be working on new and existing projects, liaising with customers across the organisation assessing and delivering requirements to an impeccable standard. A strong customer focussed ethos is essential with a proven ability to initiate and deliver service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
Some of the benefits we offer: -
- City Centre location with easy access to transport and shopping
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enrolment into The West Midlands Pension Fund which is one of the UK's largest pension funds
- Employee Benefits which gives you the chance to maximise your salary by providing direct links to a huge number of retail discounts and to a great selection of salary sacrifice schemes
- Wolverhampton City Credit Union - great rates on ethical savings and loans
- Microsoft Office Licence
Closing date -04/08/2017
You will be notified of the outcome of your application as soon as possible after the closing date.