- Full Time
- Are you an 'outstanding' class teacher?
- Do you have a passion for the EYFS National Curriculum?
- Have you got a PGCE or B'Ed?
- Are you looking to work in a thriving Inner London School?
We are a 'warm and welcoming' inner London School seeking an 'outstanding' EYFS class teacher to start in September Our school which has recently been graded 'good' by OFSTED is seeking an enthusiastic teacher to join our young vibrant EYFS team. We have excellent facilities, a large outdoor area and excellent career prospects, including continued CPD support.
- Excellent training opportunities
- Friendly staff
- Modern Facilities
- Excellent transport links
- Pupils that are eager to learn
We are looking for a teacher who has the ability to inspire and enthuse pupils, building strong relationships with other teacher and parents. As part of this varied role you will have the responsibility of a class of over 20 pupils with the assistance of TA's and LSA's.
- teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction time
- developing the school curriculum
- assessing, recording and reporting on the work of the pupils
- preparing pupils for examinations and assisting with their administration
- providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education
- promoting and safeguarding the health and welfare and safety of pupils
- working in partnership with parents, support staff and professionals
- undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development
- participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review
- contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school
If you are an EYFS teacher who is keen to take the next step in their career and join this wonderful school then please send through your CV to Luke at Reeson Education.