Flexible Support Technician
- Full Time
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Flexible Support Technician. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.Main Purpose of PositionTo provide customer facing support for the Company`s client business units and outside clients in the safe and correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of all audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies. This position will provide cover, as necessary, for staff absences, periods of peak demand and to provide a service to clients requiring ad hoc support.Key Responsibilities and DutiesPlease note the essential functions may vary depending on department size, organisational structure and/or geographic location.
- Presentation support of internal audio visual resourced events.
- Assisting in the provision of support for internal and external high priority events.
- To supply and install, set up and test, installed system / equipment in various locations with relevant client handover.
- To carry out routine testing of portable and installed equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- To supply and install, set up and test, portable equipment in various locations.
- To retrieve portable equipment as soon as practical to do so and return to storage.
- To prepare and test equipment prior to installation or supply.
- To operate the Presentation and Video Conference Systems and associated electronics.
- To accurately and quickly diagnose and report problems and faults to Senior Support Staff or in their absence the responsible member of the associated team.
- Working with Systems Engineers to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum.
- Working with all other team members to ensure complete commissioning and hand over of jobs to the client or service department.
- To provide assistance for Internal Video and Audio Media and DVD creation and duplication.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- A strong underpinning operational knowledge of Video Conferencing, Audio Visual Systems and their related technical fundamentals.
- Knowledge of touch screen and web-based programming and control technology.
- Experience in IP and telephony based video conferencing systems.
- Experience in providing similar service within an on-site role.
- Adaptable to various clients` needs and their AV systems and technologies.
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written. Able to communicate at all levels within an organisation.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail.
- Represent the company in a professional manner on its customers` sites.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.