An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Signage Designer to join a well established firm based in South West London.
You will join a growing, friendly and dynamic team focusing on projects from concept and strategy through to the creation of production-ready artwork.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of Signage strategies based on client brief
- Creation of presentation materials to demonstrate strategies to clients
- Application of client's signage standards as well as development of new graphic standards
- Creation of signage schedules and location plans for production and coordination
- other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in Signage Design
- Practical graphic design / information design experience
- Creative and imaginative approach to problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in Product Design development
- Understanding of the movement of people in complex environments
- Coordination and collation of complex information in to production - ready information
- Knowledge of Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.