Automotive Paint Sprayer
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Paint Sprayer required in Hayes.
Salary: Up to £29,750 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Paint Sprayer Required for Accident and Repair Centre - Hayes
Experienced Automotive Paint Sprayer wanted in Hayes!!
Our client an Independent Bodyshop Group in the Hayes area is currently looking to hire an experienced Paint Sprayer for their busy ARC. They are a privately owned group that has demonstrated significant and rapid growth due to its commitment to its customers and employees
· Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely.
· Removes rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface.
· Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated.
· Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
· Mixes paint according to specifications.
· Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired colour.
· Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
· Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
· Maintains tools and keep equipment clean and in a proper state of repair.
· Keeps work area clean.
· Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator,
in a manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
· Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials.
You will ideally live within the Hayes area or be able to travel to the West London area and have a working experience of automotive painting and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
To apply please send your CV to Ben Loft, Quoting Job Reference J72021- Paint Sprayer, Hayes.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.