2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Junior Designer? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative, forward-thinking, growing companies in the UK? We are looking for an excellent Junior Designer to join the company in Farringdon. The organisation pride themselves in making their clients more efficient and forward thinking. Paying a generous £25,000-£30,000 the successful candidate would also enjoy a superb benefits package.
What you'll be doing...
- Provide design support on projects
- Support on projects from translation of insights into prototype products and services
- Develop detailed concept designs that communicate new product and service ideas
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and co-creative activities
- Create visual presentations and reports based on research activities
- Contribute to, and enable, the development of a high-performance culture
What's in it for you...
- A competitive £25,000-£30,000 (based on experience)
- A superb benefits package offering a range of different options
- A casual, dress-down and excellent culture
- Work for a growing, exciting company
What you'll need to have...
- Strong visual design skills with relevant qualification in service, graphic, product or interaction design disciplines
- Demonstrate experience of working within a strategic design organisation
- Comfortable building early-stage prototypes and undertaking user tests
- A can-do attitude to get things done!
So if you are ready to take your next step and want to work for an amazing, proactive organisation then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.