6 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is one of London's fastest growing development and property agencies, who specialise in off-market opportunities in both the residential and commercial sectors, focusing on London and the Home Counties. As they are expanding their busy and vibrant office, they are looking to take on a newly or recently qualified surveyor, to join their growing team. They have established an excellent track record with clients and staff, building a reputation for excellence over the past 30 years.
The Role will involve the following:
- Sourcing land, development and investment opportunities that can be marketed by networking with our existing database of land traders, land buyers and developers, and by utilising our in-house databases.
- Undertaking residual appraisals and derive an estimate of land value. This will involve researching comparable evidence, planning potential and making reasonable assumptions in respect of exit values, build cost, financing costs and profit requirement.
- Visiting potential sites and sites for sale (invariably in London) in order to gain a thorough understanding of the opportunity and to then be able to sell the opportunities to potential purchasers.
- Preparing sales particulars for development opportunities to be marketed for sale.
- Meeting with and speak on the phone with vendors and purchasers.
- Working with purchasers to understand their investment aspirations and seek opportunities best suited to their business objectives.
- Proactively sell opportunities to our purchasers using our extensive database and your own contacts.
- Utilising the database to match applicants with opportunities and to speak with potential buyers about development or investment opportunities that suit their requirements.
- Negotiating the sale of a site, and to work with the vendor, buyer and solicitors through to exchange of contracts.
- Networking with existing clients and to forge new relationships in the industry.
The CandidateMUST be MRICS qualified with 2 years property experience. Sales and agency experience is preferred as well as knowledge of the planning system and development appraisal software. Applicants will have a solid understanding of the industry, London property values and market conditions and will have excellent communication skills, with a confident telephone manner and good written English. You will also have a proven track record of going above and beyond in sales targets.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.