Area Manager - Expanding high street fashion retailer!
Regional Manager - London/South East
Expanding Fashion Retailer
£55,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is looking to recruit and experienced Regional Manager covering the London area. My client is an established high street fashion retailer currently going through a period of development.
As a Regional Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, sales generation and the up skilling of people.
You will be accountable for:
* Creating a positive and engaging working culture with your teams.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting and kpi's.
* Strategic decision-making and driving commerciality.
* Succession planning and performance management.
* Liaising and networking with head office teams to include buying and merchandising.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
* Acting as a brand ambassador.
* Assisting with new openings, ad hoc projects and regional support.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in an area or regional managers role and a manager who is very people oriented. You will be passionate about retail and be keen to drive your business forward. Experience is essential in fast paced high street fashion, volume and large turnovers.
The starting salary is from £50,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include a company car/allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus and a generous clothing allowance.