Project Manager - (D&B Fit Out) - Central London
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading player in the commercial fit out market. The company continues to increase in size year on year and is consistently winning work with major blue chip clients. The company has secured a number of D&B Commercial Projects throughout London and the South East and are keen add an experienced Project Manager to their ranks.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- To liaise with Commercial team and co-ordinate with Design and Pre Construction Teams to respond to Client leads / opportunities.
- Assist with tender submissions by reviewing tender documentation.
- Facilitate project feasibility studies for the Client(s), including co-ordination of space planning, budgeting and providing project programming.
- Work with Designer in developing the Client brief into presentation format drawings and visuals.
- Provide commercial & technical advice in terms of the 'optimum' use of space, best value for money, sustainability and project duration (including disruption if appropriate).
- Ensure a full understanding of the Client brief and their priorities.
- To be responsible for the Project Budget submissions, cash flow and ongoing cost management to ensure both Client expectations and Business targets are achieved.
- Present and gain Managing Directors sign off of the Project Proposal prior to Client submission.
- Act as the 'single point of contact for the Client throughout the Project duration.
- Appoint and be responsible for all external suppliers including consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and FF&E. Ensuring Contracts are in place prior to start of the works.
- As necessary, review and ensure all appointments, warranties and scope of works are undertaken to the total satisfaction of the Client.
- To review and ensure all necessary approvals are in place and complied with including Landlord and Statutory Regulations
- Ensure all refurbishment / fit out works (direct or indirect) are implemented in accordance with Health & Safety best practice and legislation requirements.
- Carry out regular (minimum weekly) Health & Safety inspections of projects on site and keep written reports for inspection by the Health & Safety Manager.
- Manage Client invoicing and authorization of external supplier payments.
- To review and provide company standard project and cost forecasts progress reports on all projects to ensure their delivery on time and within budget, identifying risks and issues where appropriate, together with identification of solutions to minimise risks and issues.
- To lead Project Completion meetings to ensure any issues and snagging has been identified and plans are in place to rectify prior to handover to the Client
- Carry out Project completion follow up reviews with the Client(s) to ensure expectations have been met and successfully delivered.
- To hold project post review meetings with suppliers and sub-contractors, to identify issues and solutions to ensure future continuous improvement.
- To lead research and development to provide innovative ideas to the Group to maintain it's competitive edge
- Maximise revenue opportunities to meet Business targets
- Identify opportunities and seek to win new business
Project Manager Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Commercial awareness
- Project methodology
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop processes and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Previously worked for a main contractor on Commercial Projects (D&B) as number 1.
- Client facing
- CSCS & First Aid Certified
- IT literate in reporting
If you feel you match the job description and are looking for a new opportunity in the London & SE commercial fit out market. Please forward your CV to UKL group for the attention Robert Glaser.