C++ / Foxpro Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a UK software house provider based in Tyne & Wear. They are now seeking an experienced C++ / Foxpro Developer to join their development team.
As C++ Developer (Foxpro) you will be primarily responsible for developing C++ integration utilities for Windows and interfacing with Java applications via JNI (Java experience beneficial but not essential).
You will also be immediately involved in projects analysing, documenting and supporting a legacy Foxpro database as well as building new integrations with the existing Foxpro database.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong C++
- Foxpro knowledge (specifically v2.6)
- Good C#
- Strong understanding of the Windows iAccessible object layer
- Version control (ideally GIT)
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics (Desirable)
- Experience in writing low level Windows integration utilities
- Experience in Windows application interfacing from DLL
- Knowledge of SharePoint (Desirable)
- Java knowledge (Desirable)