Assistant Credit Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Credit Manager - Real Estate Lending. Our Client is a well renowned property finance and investment company. They mainly focus on development funding for residential property in and around London and the South East. They are current seeking an Assistant Credit Manager to assist the Credit Director and join their prestigious team and growing team.
The Role, additional to assisting the Credit Director in appraisals, underwriting and ongoing management of loans, will include the following duties:
- Assisting in the structuring and pricing of all new business.
- Undertaking detailed appraisals for all development projects.
- Financial modelling and cashflow analysis of all new business opportunities.
- Assisting with the production of detailed written reports for business heads and credit committee.
- Preparing credit papers; coordinating bank approval processes.
- Assisting with the negotiation of legal documentation, to ensure conformity with credit agreed terms.
- Assisting with the management of the financial closing of a deal, ensuring conformity with credit approved terms, professional advisors advice and satisfaction of conditions precedent.
- Assist in ongoing loan management, drawdown sign off and transfer of funds, issuing relevant borrower notices, statements, redemption statements, and input into monthly monitoring reports as relevant.
- Presenting summaries to stakeholders of updates from external professionals.
The PersonMUST have at least 5 years' experience within lending company, ideally from another residential development lender. Understanding of the UK real estate market, particularly development funding is essential as part of this highly commercial role. It is important you are highly numeric with good, solid Excel skill with the ability to produce financial/cash flow models. You must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and be confident in decision making. This is a great opportunity for someone to start and progress their career with a well-known lender.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.