Management Accountant - Communications - Up to £29k
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global engagement provider that enables brands to intelligently personalize mobile communications for their consumers, is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their Central London Finance Team
Working alongside the finance manager overseeing the finance function for the Netherlands office, the successful candidate will have a strong finance background working within an all around role. You will be fluent in both Dutch English (both reading and writing) and had exposure to trial balance, P&L and management accounts.
Duties to include:
- Treasury functions including:
o Daily bank postings on to Great Plains
o Debtor chasing and issues.
o Update NL cashflow weekly and provide FM/FC with funding/surplus amounts
- Manage the NL finance email inbox and prioritise responses.
- Approval of Accounts Assistant batches and manage part of their input workload to ensure timetable deadlines are met.
- Raise manual invoices monthly for the NL business
- Raise PCM Invoices
- Bi-weekly NL debtors reporting to FM/FC and Account Management team
- Set up new Customers/Vendors in Great Plains.
- Month-end accounting tasks, including:
o NL Overheads
o NL journals, salary, depreciation, prepayments and accruals and short-code accrued Revenue/COGS
o Prepare the EIRT file for FM review.
o Update NL management accounts pack for FM review
- Provide back up when required (to cover for holidays and other absence) for the Credit Controller (payments) and the Revenue & Billing Assistant (invoice/SBI production)
- Prepare the VAT return quarterly.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and ensure aggregation accounts are reconciled.
- Any other ad hoc duties as allocated by the FM or FC.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience producing management accounts to trial balance, P&L and balance sheet stage.
- Experience working in a small, hands-on business environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (reading and writing) as the role requires liaising with both NL clients and suppliers and the UK/US teams.
- Proficient in using MS software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proven ability to manage own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrates a well-structured approach to work and has strong attention to detail.
- Experience of using Great Plains would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an all around finance assistant to join a supportive and fun team where you will have opportunities to develop your skills and confidence.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.