Block Property Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Block Property Manager - London £28-30k - Our Client is one of London's well established property companies providing a varied and tailor made service to their customers' requirements. They are well established and have been operating for over 2 centuries. Due to expansion. the company is looking to recruit two experienced Block Property Mangers to join their professional and highly skilled team.
The Role will involve the following:
- Making inspections of blocks and estate to check upon the condition of the buildings and common parts and compliance with H&S requirement and lease covenants.
- Preparing service charge budgets including managing expenditure to actual budget on a quarterly basis.
- Managing cash flow and current funding to prevent critical funding issues and ensuring value for money for the Client.
- Liaising with the accountants regarding the payment of service charges.
- Building and maintaining strong professional working relationships with Residential Management Company Directors and Landlords.
- Direct client contact including attendance at Board Meetings, Residents Meetings and AGMs
Section 20 Notices in connection with major works.
- Negotiating contracts with external Contractors and overseeing their performance ensuring it is in line with health and safety legislation.
- Overseeing day to day maintenance issues.
- Overseeing insurance claims and associated works.
The Person will ideally be AIRPM qualified with a few years block property management experience. You will be able to handle a large portfolio and drive the work forward yourself. You will also be very good at communicating in both verbally and written as well as being able to multi-task.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.