- Full Time
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Our client is a multi-award winning and fast-growing Insurance company based in Haywards Heath. They are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and motivated Claims Advisor who has First Notice of Loss (FNOL) and 6 - 12 months Insurance claims experience.
As part of a team, provide claims administration and customer support for a defined set of insurance products, to ensure service and compliance standards are met and financial and operational targets are achieved.
- Manage a broad range of customer interactions through various media, to provide a professional and helpful service and effective customer communication.
- Advise and support individual customers so that their needs are understood and service standards are maintained.
- Implement company, legal and regulatory (FCA) policies and procedures to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Handle complaints constructively and in line with company and FCA guidelines, referring to the manager when a solution cannot be found, so that clear action is in hand and the customer is aware.
- Escalate unusual or difficult queries or situations appropriately to ensure prompt resolution.
- Support and contribute feedback to the design and implementation of internal processes and systems to help improve customer experience and maximise accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong understanding of the value and impact of services provided
- First Notice of Loss FNOL
- FCA requirements relevant to the role
- Awareness of 'Treating Customers Fairly’ principles
- Awareness of financial risk (including anti-bribery and anti-fraud provisions)
- Confidentiality requirements in relation to customer / personal data
- Company operational procedures and guidelines
- Product content and policy wording
Education & Professional Qualifications
Good general education including GCSE English and Maths (grade A to C)
Ideally educated to A level standard or equivalent
Recognised training or qualification in customer service desirable (or prepared to undertake)
Excellent Benefits offered.