Corporate Tax Accountant
Our client is a high profile Financial Services company based in Edinburgh City Centre. Due to recent expansions within the business they now have a requirement for an accomplished Qualified Tax specialist to support supporting senior stakeholders in providing a proactive Corporation Tax risk, assurance and advisory services.
· Responding to HMRC enquiries and notifying them as appropriate
· Preparing tax calculations and maintaining relevant databases
· Assisting in the production of tax training material for both the team and wider Group
· Keeping abreast of developments in tax and in particular those relevant to your own specialist area, to ensure that changing compliance obligations are met and communicated
· Using your process mind-set to assist in project management initiatives, in a SOX / SAO environment
· Working across our specialist Tax Advisory and Tax Reporting teams to understand complex transactions and their implications for both statutory reporting and annual CT returns
You will be a qualified accountant and/or Chartered Tax Adviser with practical experience of UK corporate tax, with an excellent understanding of corporate taxation law. Good organisational skills, high attention to detail and well developed analysis skills. The ability to manage multiple activities and tasks and react effectively to a changing and challenging business structure/environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a financial services environment with a business that offers fantastic career progression and rewards.