5 days left
- Full Time
Title: Document Controller | Administrator
My client is actively looking for an experienced Document Controller with construction experience. You will have to manager all information and all documents for the project in accordance with the design schedules. You will be reporting specific issues to the design manager/Project manager and functional issues to the Principal/ Senior Design manager.
- Maintain up to date record of all information and ensure that it is available to the team.
- Comply with all aspects of the design management procedures.
- Issue and distribute controlled copies of information in accordance with the design management procedures.
- Check information on drawings for conformance with status and format agreed.
- Liaise with designers and specialist suppliers on queries regarding issues of information.
- Provide training to participants, designers and specialist suppliers on the project on how to use the drawing management system.
- Troubleshooting any problems to do with the drawing management system and peripherals.
- Provide advice and feedback on procedures of issue and methods in accessing / using the systems.
- Use document management and other management/collaboration tools as necessary to meet project requirements.
- If nominated fulfil role as collaboration tool administrator.
- IT literate
- General Administrator
- Liaise with clients
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on