Sales & Development Team Manager
Our client is an award winning contact centre selling a range of financial service products to the B2C market. As part of their continued growth they are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic sales development team manager to be responsible for the on boarding and envelopment of new sales employees.
The purpose of the role is to take selected new starters through a clearly defined post course development programme so that they can become fully fledged sales consultants.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years sales management and performance coaching experience within a fast paced regulated contact centre environment.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years within a B2C regulated financial services based outbound call centre role, with at least 2 year's experience within a sales development position
- Proven ability to train "emotive" customer led sales
- Be able to demonstrate telephony training skills
- Self- motivated with ability to motivate others
- Be able to identify development areas of others
- To demonstrate role model performance and behaviours at all times.
- Be prepared to "Lead from the front"
- Ability to manage employee behaviours in call centre type environment
- Strong communication skills
- Understand and adapt to different learning styles
- A proven track record in delivering against set objectives in staff development through post course sales and skills based training.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness, Inc. TCF and FCA guidelines.
- Deliver classroom and "on the job" training and coaching to perform key objectives within the after sales team
- Nurturing and developing key skills required for a transition to the Front Line Sales Role
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality in line with the company’s overall plan
- Demonstrating the company sales process in front of their colleague to highlight what a "good call" look like
- Creating a sense of urgency within the sale team by building an energetic and engaging sales floor and culture
- Understand and buy into the overall aims and objectives of the company and providing clear communications to your team
- Reporting business critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast paced growing business, the aim of the business is to grow its senior managers from within wherever possible so there is a genuine opportunity for a long term career. If you believe you have the experience and track record we are seeking please send an up to date CV to us today