Fullstack Software Engineer - Football
1 day left
- Full Time
A Full Stack Software Engineer is sought by this challenger Sports-betting company that has built a best-in-class Football focussed sports betting platform for Sports traders and quants.
TECHNOLOGIES in Full Stack Software Engineer role:
MongoDb, Redis, Cassandra and RabbitMQ
WHY the Full Stack Software Engineer role is SO AMAZING
1) as a TRADING platform the Full Stack Software Engineer will be developing highly transactional products AND because you'll be working on their flagship product the development work you do will all be business critical.
2) its young company, with a START-UP MENTALITY, so introducing new ideas isn't a problem - you just need to convince your Full Stack Software Engineer team mates its a good idea.
3) the team CULTURE is great - in the main there are 2 types of people working there, those who sports and those who love technology. Having met them, and the manager for this role (Head of Engineering), I can say that they're a really easy-going, friendly bunch who love what they do.
4) the STACK is Angular2 on the frontend and Golang on the backend. So it could be a great chance to learn a cool new language - Golang is awesome for concurrency, its strongly typed and its a very popular language throughout the FinTech and eCommerce sectors.
5) this is an AMBITIOUS company, the new Sports trading platform you'd be working on is a revolutionary concept in the sector and its indicative of the way this company is using new tools and approaches to lead the way technology is used in this already-very-tech-savvy industry.
6) the new Sports trading platform you'll be working on is built especially for FOOTBALL.
TO APPLY for the "Full Stack Software Engineer - Football" role please apply quoting "Fullstack+Football" and ref: MJ202015