Stock Controller, Poole
1 day left
- Full Time
A brilliant opportuniy has become available for a Stock Controller to work for our well-established client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: up to 40 hours a week
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- To ensure stock control is kept accurate, maintained effectively and properly stored. Ensure accurate data is available at all times from WIP. Process customer purchase orders into sales orders and that all relevant supporting documents, such as drawings, are available, legible and controlled.
- To ensure efficient business operations, which will maintain and exceed the expected profitability as defined in the annual budget.
- To ensure the business maintains the appropriate resource levels to secure customer requirements & report to Directors where resource is required.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required, report to a Director.
- To provide effective stock control, logistics and ICT management throughout the operation of the business.
- To provide accurate information to the MD when requested on WIP, stock levels and data collection.
- To manage stock control:
- A) Accurate stock levels
- B) Properly protected and stored
- C) Stock levels maintained
- To ensure accurate and timely information is made available to the Accounts Department.
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!