French/ Spanish speaking Procurement Systems Support Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Job title: French/ Spanish speaking Procurement Systems Support Analyst
Location: Feltham, West London, Middlesex
Salary: up to £30K
Duration: initial 6 months contract with a view to become permanent
Start date: ASAP start ideally but will consider notices
Skills: Fluent French/ Spanish, Procurement, Systems Support, Analytical, ideally P2P system experience
This role is for a FTSE100 Food business to support a centralized group function organized on a category basis. The function uses a number of systems and tools to support its buying activities. This role will help run the Help Desk Purchase to Pay (P2P) system.
The person will also be expected to support buyers implement electronic catalogues in Purchase to Pay system.
Whilst the role is based in the UK the person will be responsible for supporting users based in Germany and Austria. Some travel to these countries maybe required (up to 10% max).
• Complete ongoing administrative task related to maintaining P2P
• Examples of this are updating approval workflows to reflect latest COA, updating user records
• Support buyers to add new catalogues to P2P
• Review and address idoc issues created by failed posting from P2P to SAP
• Check new supplier requests applications
• Monitor partially receipted open PO’s
• Train new starters on how to use P2P
• Maintain P2P training guides
• French/ Spanish language fluency in writing and speaking
• 2 - 3 years working in a Procurement support function or in an IT function supporting a procurement function or an accounts payable function
• Experience of raising Purchase Orders Experience or training people on Purchase Order systems
• Knowledge of procurement processes and systems support
• Able to write emails in a clear and concise way
• Excellent MS Office skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel /Word/PowerPoint)
• Experience of using SAP to raise Purchase Orders is desirable but not a mast have
• Experience of using P2P systems and providing support to users
• Able to extract and analyse data from systems using query or reporting functionality
• Experience in presenting through WebEx
People First are Supply Chain recruitment specialists covering areas such as Direct and Indirect Procurement, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Analytics, Logistics, Category Management, Inventory, Sales & Operations, NPD, Production, Packaging from an entry to director level.
For other vacancies please visit our website