1 day left
- Full Time
Commercial Analyst required for international professional services company paying up to £34,000.
A very large, international professional services company are seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their growing team. This role gives the opportunity to support some of the largest global accounts for this employer by working in conjunction with other relationship teams to secure the best outcomes for both customer and client. For anyone with a very strong professional skill set looking to take the career changing step up into working within a globally renowned company, in a pivotal role, this is the opportunity of the year so far.
- MUST have very strong background and experience with Microsoft Excel (VBA/Macros)
- Able to covert complex raw financial data into easy to present and understand financial models
- Experience of creating bespoke financial models and outputs is ideal
- Proven record of balancing multiple on-going projects
- Essential to be able to build output for data models and present these to people of all levels within the business from graduates to partners
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
- Confident maintaining productive and positive attitude under pressure and high work volume
- Strong account, contract and stakeholder management skills
- Confidence to challenge senior company members including partners on ideas and proposals
- Ability to balance various ongoing projects and prioritise effectively
- Balance work load of ad-hoc duties with larger on going projects
- Second to none communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Working with other teams to ensure effective account and contract management to maximise business potential
- Provide finance business partnering on projects and negotiations
- Defining and Implementing financial process to improve account performance
- Converting finance data including budgets & forecasting spreadsheets into easy to understand presentable data by creating and modifying financial models
- Presenting model outputs to stakeholders and people at all levels of the business from graduates to partners
- Work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Reporting of the overall view of finance and commerce bringing to attention any issues or problems for management to assess
For any more information please contact Sam Cremins at or call on
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.