1 day left
- Full Time
• Understand and evaluate business needs, formulate and develop IT solutions. In particular, support and build multicommodity algorithmic trading framework.
• Identify and implement IT solutions to optimize performance and maintain low latency.
• Work with traders and quants to gather their requirements and implement IT solution accordingly.
• Design and deliver punctually solutions conform the company methodology.
• Guarantee the quality of the delivered solution.
• Contribute as a technical expert in Trading
• Markets environment. You follow the evolution closely. You will use this knowledge to build solutions in accordance with the needs of the business.
• Participate in projects and the application maintenance activities.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Trading & Markets environment.
• Experience with algorithmic trading strategies used by the Front Office groups.
• Experience in processing high frequency real time market data products (structured & unstructured) is a plus.
• Knowledge of memory management challenges that exist in high throughput low latency trading applications.
• Knowledge of machine learning and pattern recognition is advantageous.
• Expert level knowledge of C#, C++, Java, or equivalent.
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Python
• Knowledge of new technologies like Storm, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop YARN, Akka, Flume, Mesos, GraphX, NoSQl databases.
• Experience in Predictive and Stream Analytics is a plus.
• Experience with database applications and expert knowledge of SQL.
• Ability to pick up a new programming language and start developing in it quickly.
• Experience with build and deployment management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good communication with business functions colleagues, external partners as well as internal ICT roles (IT and project managers, business analysts, peer developers).
• Flexible team player who is immune to stress.
• Analytical mind with an eye for accuracy.
• Problem solving skills.